Passavant Energy & Environment finished substantial works for WWTP South Dhahran
PASSAVANT Energy & Environment GmbH is glad to announce that substantial works for WWTP South Dhahran have been successfully finished and the commissioning is currently ongoing. The Taking-Over Certificate is expected to be obtained by Q1/2020. The project with a contract value of AED 86,5 million has been executed jointly together with Aziz Company Ltd. for the benefit of the National Water Company (NWC).
PE&E’s scope of work includes design, procurement and supply of equipment, installation, supervision and commissioning of the plant process and related electro-mechanical works.
- Project: South Dhahran, WWTP
- Client: Aziz Company Ltd / National Water Company (NWC)
- Location: South Dhahran, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Flow Capacity: 70,000 m³/d, Population: 284,000 P.E.
- Project start: August 2017
- Commissioning: December 2019
- Taking Over: expected Q1/2020